We all want to create useful, usable content—and we want to deliver that content to the right users. But how do we know what works? And how do we use these insights to inform and adapt our content strategy?
Effective content measurement relies on clearly defined goals. What is the purpose of your website and web content? What actions do we want users to take? How do we define success for our web presence and related content?
Using analytics, we will relate content goals to relevant and meaningful metrics in order to quantitatively assess the quality of our web content and the efficacy of our content strategy. Say hello to positive change on the web!
Join us and learn to:
- Translate strategic business objectives into measurable content goals
- Find the right metrics for the right goals (and how to avoid misleading metrics)
- Measure and adapt your content strategy
- Effectively present analytics data to engage content stakeholders and inform their work on the web
- Configure Google Analytics to support your measurement plan