1:30 - 5:00
Your website's not just designed for your audiences: it's designed for everyone. Which means it needs to be accessible to everyone.
In this workshop, we collaborate with Woods Fuller, Shultz & Smith, P.C. to dive into how accessibility affects you from a legal standpoint, as well as what you as a site editor can do to make your site more accessible.
- Best practices for content accessibility - headings, images, links, and more
- Creating an editorial workflow that helps facilitate accessible content
- Understanding the place of plain language and writing for those with low literacy or English as a second language
- Common testing tools and methods for keeping things real
- Navigating the grey areas of accessibility law to provide the best possible user experience
Corey VilhauerUser Experience Architect, Blend Interactive
Joel E. Engel IIIAttorney, Woods Fuller Shultz & Smith P.C.